Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Climbing The Erection

For some reason, this bridge continues to elude me as one of the things I just can't pull myself to climb. Physically, I know I can do it, but something in my head keeps fucking with me each time I attempt it. ClimbingDoug, however, didn't hesitate at the chance to pull off something I've been planning for a while now. He scaled the bridge, and in clear view of half of Providence, spun steel wool from the top. Kid's awesome. The first shots are from a trip we took out there the next night so I could attempt the climb again. I failed again. Doug made it up again., so I took his photo.



4 comments:

  1. Keep at it man, I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can do the GloryBowl, you can do this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive walked out many a time, but never once dared to climb

    ReplyDelete